From Colorado's Longest Running Crane & Heavy Haul Provider
- 620 US Ton Capacity
- 164' Main Boom Length
- 299' Luffing Jib Length
- Y-Guide Superlift
- 363,800 Lbs. Counterweight
Colorado's most established crane & heavy haul provider now offers BEST IN CLASS for hydraulic all-terrain heavy lifting, featuring our new Liebherr LTM1500-8.1 Long recognized as the safest and most efficient of the heavy lift all-terrains, the LTM1500 from Duffy provides:
- A compact 31.5' outrigger span - the industry's smallest crane pad requirements (1,036 sq/ft).
- Fast, efficient mobilizations, with a 53 mpg top travel speed.
- Powered by Liebherr's reliable low emission D9508 (lower) and D936L (upper) power plants, to maximize fuel efficiency.
- Premium Verotop 5 crane ropes, with 28,350 lbs line pull and high output (426 fpm) winch speeds.
- Proudly supported by the finest project management team in the region!